What to Wear and Bring
- Wear suitable dance clothing for each day with long hair tied neatly away from your face. On Friday please wear all black for the showing of work.
- If you have dance shoes please bring them, if not bare feet is fine.
- Bring an extra layer if the weather is cool as windows and doors will be open at all times to allow for adequate ventilation.
- We will not be able to allow anyone to leave to buy lunch so bring plenty of food and a water bottle however there will be a small tuck shop selling cakes & treats at lunchtime run by Damiens mum Jay Poole so please bring some change.
Showing of Work
- There will be 2 Free showings of work on Friday 29th July at 1:00pm and 3:00pm.
- We may also need to assign parents/carers to a showing of work depending on the space available.
Access and Parking
- Access to the hall is from the external stairs - please do not use the main Church Hall door.
- Parents must sign their child in and out from the registration desk with Miss Charlie at the top of the external staircase.
- Please park on Queens Road and not in Heather Court.
Whilst the covid situation is now a lot less severe we are still asking that you do not send your child to summer school if they are unwell or have tested positive for COVID 19. We will be able to set up a zoom session so that your child can be involved in the event of illness.
Please let us know as soon as possible if your child is ill and you would like to use zoom.