Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to any class, course or workshop organised by Joze School of Dance.
Payment for termly classes is required 30 days from receipt of invoice. Payment for exams, summer school and workshops is required upon receipt of invoice. All payments should be made either by bank transfer or, using the link found in the invoice email, by card. Any other payment methods must be arranged by email in advance.
Withdrawals and Refunds
Half a term’s notice is required for withdrawal from classes. Any refunds will be at the discretion of Joze School of Dance.
Code of Conduct
At Joze School of Dance we require our students to arrive on time with a positive attitude and ready to learn. Our dance school is all inclusive and we expect our students to be respectful and kind to each other as well as polite to teachers and staff. Our class rules below can also be found on the notice board at the studio.
- For exam classes correct uniform must be worn at all times. For all other classes please wear suitable dance wear.
- Long hair must be tied back and away from the face.
- For ballet classes from Grade 1, hair must be in a bun.
- If you are unable to attend class, please let us know in advance.
- Please can parents pick up their children on time.
- No jewellery to be worn.
- No food is allowed in class.
- As Principal of the dance school, Jo reserves the right to ask anyone who is behaving in a disrespectful or irresponsible manner to leave the class.
Photography and Recordings
Recording or photography, with or without flash, is strictly forbidden during shows and summer school showcases.
Joze School of Dance reserves the right for the school or third parties to carry out general filming, photography and sound recording in or around the studio, during summer school and at show time.
Any participant who does not wish to be photographed or recorded must indicate this by contacting us by email prior to the event.
Joze School of Dance cannot be held responsible for any personal property. If a student is concerned about a precious item it can be placed in the studio.
Comments or Complaints
If you have any comments or complaints, please contact us by email at [email protected]